Phoenix 99608 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
For people who are not familiar with the term “recumbent”, it simply means a “lying down” or “reclining” position. Click Here For Phoenix 99608 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
Merge this feature with a stationary bike and you’ll get a recumbent exercise bike that allows users to exercise in a reclining or recumbent position – without the arms, neck and shoulder strain typical in upright bicycles.
The machine is a good fitness tool for people who would like to have a convenient access to an exercise equipment right in the comfort of their home and get a long-term and enhanced cardiovascular workout. Users of all levels, can lean back, stretch their legs and relax while engaging in a rigorous wellness routine any time of the day. Product Description
The Phoenix 99608 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike from fitness equipment wholesale distributor Phoenix Health and Fitness is a low cost but high quality recumbent exercise bike that features a smooth and quiet magnetic resistance system that gives users a not-so-cumbersome and silent wellness routine. Well suited for both beginners and seasoned fitness buffs, the machine features an easy-to-operate hand dial resistance changer and pedals retrofitted with secure foot straps for added stability.
The machine requires very limited assembly and can fit well to any basement or recreational room, giving users a smooth and comfortable tool for burning calories. The machine comes with a built-in and easy-to-read electronic monitor that allows users to design their own custom wellness routine suited for their fitness level and lifestyle. Phoenix Health and Fitness give users a 90-day warranty on parts and a reasonable 1-year warranty on the frame. Product Features
Measuring at a compact 58” x 24” x 38” (W x H x D) frame, the machine can be re-adjusted to different lengths depending on the user’s size, height and preference. The rigid frame includes a 3” rectangular tubing with 2” round stabilizers that can hold up to rigorous use and abuse by users of up to 250 lbs in weight. The machine also features an electronic monitor that provides users with information regarding their speed, distance travelled, exercise time spent, and estimated calories burned. The monitor information is easily navigated through a built in scan function.
1. One of the key characteristics most users give good reviews for about the Phoenix 99608 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike is the ease of assembly upon arrival from shipment, allowing them to easily setup the equipment into any room despite its seemingly rigid and solid frame assembly.
2. The machine is advertised as silent but sturdy and most users agree that this is what they get, allowing them to have a smooth, relaxed, and comfortable workout – even while reading or watching TV at the same time!
3. Depending on your physical level and preference, you can choose and adjust from any of the 8 levels of difficulty that can give you the workout challenge you need without having to put additional strain by going faster.
4. The electronic monitor gives you a good indication of how far you’ve gone on your exercise routine without becoming an obstruction to your view or movements.
5. The reclining position ensures that the back is supported during your workout routine as well as putting minimal strain on your back and wrists unlike standard upright bikes.
6. The machine is also designed to have your heart in a direct line with your legs, an important design element that can increase the bike’s cardio efficiency and give you a good workout in lesser time – a great bargain for an exercise equipment that costs less than $200.
1. Although most users give good reviews about the Phoenix 99608 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike, many complained about the thin padded seat that can become uncomfortable with workouts that stretches more than an hour.
2. Some complained that they needed to walk around to get their blood circulation going again after using the bike for more than 30 or 60 minutes – using this seat.
3. Others complained that the electronic calorie counter is not really accurate as it gives off similar numbers for varied workout routines – although they do agree that the time and distance information is accurate.
4. The monitor however, is not as secured and rigid as the rest of the frame and can easily be knocked off by accident.
5. Although the machine can easily be assembled during set-up, a person will find it difficult to adjust the length on his own.
6. The resistance system is acceptable for most users and will find it suitable for the cardiovascular workout that they would need, although more experienced users will find the maximum settings not enough for them.
Generally, the Phoenix 99608 Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike is getting good reviews in most sites, garnering 4 to 5 out of 5 star reviews from such sites with a significantly good number of buyers giving their comments and reviews about the product. Most are satisfied that they got what was advertised and what they paid for – a price that many say is hard to beat considering the features and very satisfactory workout users were getting from the machine.